The 1st Annual Technology, Applied Science and Engineering Conference (ATASEC 2019) will be held in Amarta Hills Hotel and Resort, Batu, East Java, Indonesia on August 29th-30th, 2019. ATASEC 2019 theme is Sustainable Development through Science, Technology and Vocational Engineering Education. ATASEC 2019 addresses emerging challenges and innovations in industry 4.0 era in the field of applied science, technology, engineering and vocational engineering education. The conference will be enriched with renowned keynote speakers.
The organizing committee invites all academicians, researchers, students, practitioners and government agencies to take part in ATASEC 2019 and experience adding values in Batu, East Java, Indonesia.
Aim and Scope
ATASEC 2019 aims to provide a platform for academicians, researchers, students and practitioners to promote and to share ideas and knowledge and to create international networks for sustaining development of the science and technology in the future.
The scope of the conference will cover but not be limited to:
- Electrical Power Systems Engineering
- Electronics and Microelectronics Engineering
- Information Systems Technology
- Telecommunication Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechatronics and Robotics Technologies
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Industrial and Manufacturing Engineering
- Environmental Science and Engineering
- Education, Vocational Engineering and Technology